Video: DIALOGANDO con los Ciudadanos del Mundo, con PABLO GUERRERO. 2º Programa
Este Sabado 09 de Mayo se presentó el segundo: DIALOGANDO con los Ciudadanos del Mundo, Programa semanal de opinión de Radio y Televisión. Se transmite por LatinaPlus.FM , RadioElEcuatoriano.Com (España), SucesosDeportivos.FM (Ecuador), y por mas de 21 Radios On Line (a nivel internacional). También en Redes Sociales y otros Medios de Comunicación. Presentado por: Oscar Imbaquingo (Desde Madrid) y Ramiro Valdiviezo [...]
viernes, 15 de mayo de 2015
Video: DIALOGANDO con los Ciudadanos del Mundo, con PABLO GUERRERO. 2º Programa
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Your personal data has leaked due to suspected harmful activities.
Hi there! I am a professional hacker and have successfully managed to hack your operating system. Currently I have gained full access to...
-
Hi there! I regret to inform you about some sad news for you. Approximately a month or two ago I have succeeded to gain a total access t...
-
Promote on 4 platforms, millions of people, one single payment! Contact us now on WhatsApp: +55 21 98684 2873 Email: contactarinter...
-
Advertise up to 200 MILLION EMAILS WITH THE LOWEST PRICE! Immediate BOOM OF SALES! TALK TO US: WhatsApp: +55 21 97474 8753 You ca...
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario
El Ecuatoriano Digital: Red Social de Medios, Radio, TV, Prensa On Line.
"MAS ALLÁ DE LAS FRONTERAS"