Umberto Eco: las revoluciones hechas por intelectuales son siempre muy peligrosas
MILÁN.- El escritor y filósofo italiano Umberto Eco vuelve a la carga con Número cero, una novela donde critica el mal periodismo, la mentira y la manipulación de la historia. Una parodia sobre estos tiempos convulsos, porque, en opinión del profesor, "esa es la función crítica del intelectual". "Esa es mi manera de contribuir a [...]
jueves, 9 de abril de 2015
Umberto Eco: las revoluciones hechas por intelectuales son siempre muy peligrosas
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Your personal data has leaked due to suspected harmful activities.
Hi there! I am a professional hacker and have successfully managed to hack your operating system. Currently I have gained full access to...
-
Hi there! I regret to inform you about some sad news for you. Approximately a month or two ago I have succeeded to gain a total access t...
-
Promote on 4 platforms, millions of people, one single payment! Contact us now on WhatsApp: +55 21 98684 2873 Email: contactarinter...
-
Advertise up to 200 MILLION EMAILS WITH THE LOWEST PRICE! Immediate BOOM OF SALES! TALK TO US: WhatsApp: +55 21 97474 8753 You ca...
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario
El Ecuatoriano Digital: Red Social de Medios, Radio, TV, Prensa On Line.
"MAS ALLÁ DE LAS FRONTERAS"