La megamineria llega a Quito
William Sacher, Alberto Acosta. Plan V. "Mal haríamos en permitir una explotación minera que va a destruir el capital natural que sirve para atraer a tantos turistas, comprometemos el hecho de que nuestra administración municipal va a trabajar junto a ustedes para proteger siempre ese riquísimo patrimonio de flora, fauna, de ríos y bosques con los [...]
jueves, 9 de abril de 2015
La megamineria llega a Quito
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Your personal data has leaked due to suspected harmful activities.
Hi there! I am a professional hacker and have successfully managed to hack your operating system. Currently I have gained full access to...
-
Hi there! I regret to inform you about some sad news for you. Approximately a month or two ago I have succeeded to gain a total access t...
-
Promote on 4 platforms, millions of people, one single payment! Contact us now on WhatsApp: +55 21 98684 2873 Email: contactarinter...
-
Advertise up to 200 MILLION EMAILS WITH THE LOWEST PRICE! Immediate BOOM OF SALES! TALK TO US: WhatsApp: +55 21 97474 8753 You ca...
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario
El Ecuatoriano Digital: Red Social de Medios, Radio, TV, Prensa On Line.
"MAS ALLÁ DE LAS FRONTERAS"