Milton Barragan 80 años de arquitectura Brutalista en Ecuador
CIESPAL Por Víctor Gallego. Con motivo de las celebraciones por los 80 años del arquitecto y escultor Milton Barragán, el periodista Víctor Gallego repasa la vida del principal exponente del brutalismo ecuatoriano y uno de los principales en el concierto latinoamericano, a través de tres de sus principales obras, todas adoptadas e incorporadas al diario [...]
lunes, 8 de junio de 2015
Milton Barragan 80 años de arquitectura Brutalista en Ecuador
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Your personal data has leaked due to suspected harmful activities.
Hi there! I am a professional hacker and have successfully managed to hack your operating system. Currently I have gained full access to...
-
Hi there! I regret to inform you about some sad news for you. Approximately a month or two ago I have succeeded to gain a total access t...
-
Promote on 4 platforms, millions of people, one single payment! Contact us now on WhatsApp: +55 21 98684 2873 Email: contactarinter...
-
Advertise up to 200 MILLION EMAILS WITH THE LOWEST PRICE! Immediate BOOM OF SALES! TALK TO US: WhatsApp: +55 21 97474 8753 You ca...
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario
El Ecuatoriano Digital: Red Social de Medios, Radio, TV, Prensa On Line.
"MAS ALLÁ DE LAS FRONTERAS"