Las utopías no han muerto. ¿Quién dijo eso?
Por Marcelo Colussi. Rebelión. "La imaginación al poder". Mayo Francés, 1968 I La vida cotidiana, en todo tiempo y lugar, no es fácil. Al contrario: sobran los problemas. Ante esa dureza de la realidad los seres humanos necesitamos de antídotos que la tornen más llevadera. He ahí el principio de las religiones. ("La religión es el [...]
miércoles, 1 de abril de 2015
Las utopías no han muerto. ¿Quién dijo eso?
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Your personal data has leaked due to suspected harmful activities.
Hi there! I am a professional hacker and have successfully managed to hack your operating system. Currently I have gained full access to...
-
Hi there! I regret to inform you about some sad news for you. Approximately a month or two ago I have succeeded to gain a total access t...
-
Promote on 4 platforms, millions of people, one single payment! Contact us now on WhatsApp: +55 21 98684 2873 Email: contactarinter...
-
Advertise up to 200 MILLION EMAILS WITH THE LOWEST PRICE! Immediate BOOM OF SALES! TALK TO US: WhatsApp: +55 21 97474 8753 You ca...
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario
El Ecuatoriano Digital: Red Social de Medios, Radio, TV, Prensa On Line.
"MAS ALLÁ DE LAS FRONTERAS"