De Correa a Edgar Allan Poe (IESS)
Edgar Allan Poe escribió el cuento intitulado :"El Timo". La nueva ley de Justicia Laboral tima al IESS. El breve relato del escritor dice: "He aquí un timo muy hábil: Un amigo del timador acepta un pagaré de este, debidamente llenado y firmado en uno de los formularios impresos en tinta roja. El timador compra [...]
viernes, 17 de abril de 2015
De Correa a Edgar Allan Poe (IESS)
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Your personal data has leaked due to suspected harmful activities.
Hi there! I am a professional hacker and have successfully managed to hack your operating system. Currently I have gained full access to...
-
Hi there! I regret to inform you about some sad news for you. Approximately a month or two ago I have succeeded to gain a total access t...
-
Promote on 4 platforms, millions of people, one single payment! Contact us now on WhatsApp: +55 21 98684 2873 Email: contactarinter...
-
Advertise up to 200 MILLION EMAILS WITH THE LOWEST PRICE! Immediate BOOM OF SALES! TALK TO US: WhatsApp: +55 21 97474 8753 You ca...
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario
El Ecuatoriano Digital: Red Social de Medios, Radio, TV, Prensa On Line.
"MAS ALLÁ DE LAS FRONTERAS"