Quito: Encuentro "Mujeres en Resistencia"
"Si agreden a una, nos agreden a todas" Con el lema "Si agreden a una, nos agreden a todas", se realizará en el Aula Manuela Saenz, de la Universidad Andina Simón Bolívar, el Encuentro "Mujeres en Resistencia". Este evento tiene como objetivo reflexionar respecto de la situación actual de las mujeres frente a los retrocesos
viernes, 13 de marzo de 2015
Quito: Encuentro “Mujeres en Resistencia”
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Your personal data has leaked due to suspected harmful activities.
Hi there! I am a professional hacker and have successfully managed to hack your operating system. Currently I have gained full access to...
-
Hi there! I regret to inform you about some sad news for you. Approximately a month or two ago I have succeeded to gain a total access t...
-
Promote on 4 platforms, millions of people, one single payment! Contact us now on WhatsApp: +55 21 98684 2873 Email: contactarinter...
-
Hi there! I am a professional hacker and have successfully managed to hack your operating system. Currently I have gained full access to...
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario
El Ecuatoriano Digital: Red Social de Medios, Radio, TV, Prensa On Line.
"MAS ALLÁ DE LAS FRONTERAS"