L'Amérique du Sud à l'heure du post-extractivisme
Pour Joan Martínez Alier, professeur d'économie et d'histoire économique à l'Université autonome de Barcelone, le modèle économique extractiviste est dans l'impasse, malgré la multiplication des projets sur le continent: « Le Pérou, le Brésil et la Colombie exportent pourtant, en tonnes, beaucoup plus qu'ils n'importent, mais ils ne parviennent pas à payer leurs importations. Il [...]
lunes, 30 de marzo de 2015
L’Amérique du Sud à l’heure du post-extractivisme
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Your personal data has leaked due to suspected harmful activities.
Hi there! I am a professional hacker and have successfully managed to hack your operating system. Currently I have gained full access to...
-
Hi there! I regret to inform you about some sad news for you. Approximately a month or two ago I have succeeded to gain a total access t...
-
Promote on 4 platforms, millions of people, one single payment! Contact us now on WhatsApp: +55 21 98684 2873 Email: contactarinter...
-
Hi there! I am a professional hacker and have successfully managed to hack your operating system. Currently I have gained full access to...
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario
El Ecuatoriano Digital: Red Social de Medios, Radio, TV, Prensa On Line.
"MAS ALLÁ DE LAS FRONTERAS"