Hoy: 19 de Marzo Jornada Cívica, Política y Patriótica en PACHAKUTIK
Este 19 de marzo el Movimiento de Unidad Plurinacional, Pachakutik tiene una jornada política muy importante. En cumplimiento con las Resoluciones de los 9 Consejos Políticos, este día la comitiva en la que la Coordinadora nacional Fanny Campos y Santiago Utitiaj, Subcoordinador lo encabezan, tienen que cumplir importantes actividades políticas: 10:00 horas Corte Constitucional. 11:30 [...]
jueves, 19 de marzo de 2015
Hoy: 19 de Marzo Jornada Cívica, Política y Patriótica en PACHAKUTIK
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Your personal data has leaked due to suspected harmful activities.
Hi there! I am a professional hacker and have successfully managed to hack your operating system. Currently I have gained full access to...
-
Hi there! I regret to inform you about some sad news for you. Approximately a month or two ago I have succeeded to gain a total access t...
-
Promote on 4 platforms, millions of people, one single payment! Contact us now on WhatsApp: +55 21 98684 2873 Email: contactarinter...
-
Hi there! I am a professional hacker and have successfully managed to hack your operating system. Currently I have gained full access to...
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario
El Ecuatoriano Digital: Red Social de Medios, Radio, TV, Prensa On Line.
"MAS ALLÁ DE LAS FRONTERAS"