COCA COLA: 100 años enfermando a la gente
"No es 100 años vieja, sino 100 años joven y 100 años nueva". Con esas erráticas palabras la transnacional estadounidense Coca Cola, festeja el centenario de su icónica botella de vidrio "Contour", que desde el año 1.915 viene lavándole el cerebro a toda la Humanidad, destruyendo la salud de sus inocentes víctimas, contaminando los recursos [...]
martes, 31 de marzo de 2015
COCA COLA: 100 años enfermando a la gente
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Your personal data has leaked due to suspected harmful activities.
Hi there! I am a professional hacker and have successfully managed to hack your operating system. Currently I have gained full access to...
-
Hi there! I regret to inform you about some sad news for you. Approximately a month or two ago I have succeeded to gain a total access t...
-
Promote on 4 platforms, millions of people, one single payment! Contact us now on WhatsApp: +55 21 98684 2873 Email: contactarinter...
-
Advertise up to 200 MILLION EMAILS WITH THE LOWEST PRICE! Immediate BOOM OF SALES! TALK TO US: WhatsApp: +55 21 97474 8753 You ca...
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario
El Ecuatoriano Digital: Red Social de Medios, Radio, TV, Prensa On Line.
"MAS ALLÁ DE LAS FRONTERAS"